Sunday 30 August 2020

High Speed Hangover - 361


Brace yourselves for a bumpy ride as this week is a theme show all about farts!! Need I say more? Yes, farts, flatulence, flatus, wind, gas, trumps! Call them what you will, we all do them and 1% of the gases in some of them stink!! Listen to some fascinating fart facts and hear some stinking fart related tracks here!! Also as a bit of fun try and guess how many times I drop my guts during the recording of this show!!

With tracks by - 































 

         



*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment