Monday 24 August 2020

JJJ Vinyl

I went and spent a pleasant afternoon in Loughton looking through a lovely little vinyl shop. JJJ Vinyl are Corona careful, so masks were a must, we popped into the carpark for a bit too to have a reminisce and talk about how the shop came in to being.

In this video I concentrated on the heavy music as that is what I am into but the shop has a wide variety of stock, tunes to match most people's tastes I am sure. Go check them out.


Check out their links


Would you like to order a vinyl mystery box

Email JJJ for details

James and Joel amongst their wares


I am hoping to go back to visit JJJ every time they get a new stack of HEAVY records in so keep an eye out for updates on my YouTube channel. Hey if you are ever shopping with them why not mention that you've seen this blog and maybe they'll give you a discount!!

 




*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment