Wednesday 16 September 2020

Bloodphemy

 
Bloodphemy from Amersfoort in the Netherlands started playing Death Metal in 2000 but split up in 2002 after releasing the album "Section 8". They reformed in 2015 and have since brought out another 2 full length albums and an EP. I got to chat with vocalist Olivier about all things Bloodphemy.

Line-Up
Edwin Nederkoorn - Drums 
Olivier van der Kruijf - Vocals
Robin Zwiep - Bass
Hastur - Guitars
Bart van Wallenberg - Guitars



Follow the band's pages

 



*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment