Wednesday 16 September 2020

Cryosphere

For this interview I got to talk to Anders Elleskov, one of the vocalists from Danish Alternative Metal band Cryosphere. Formed in 2016 they have released 2 EPs so far, Rebirth in 2019 and Constellations that came out on Sliptrick Records in June this year. 

Line-Up
Anders - Vocals
Sirene - Vocals/Keys
Emil - Guitar

The band are currently looking to fill the currently vacant bass and drum positions. 


Band links







*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment