Sunday 5 June 2022

High Speed Hangover - 453


It's time for another fabulous fun day Sunday again as we have the 453rd episode of my weekly podcast! There's the usual crap load of awesome bands for you to check out & fall in love with. If you like what you hear go follow the band's pages & buy their merch & music. If you are in a band please send me a show intro and any MP3s you'd like me to play on a future show. Check out my Patreon too & become a supporter in there if you want to help me out whilst also getting bonus theme shows from me.

With tracks by - 



 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment