Sunday 19 June 2022

High Speed Hangover - 455


Here's yet another bloody awesome heavy metal show for you all!! 
It has a ton of awesome bands for you to check out, so get stuck in you headbanging maniacs. Go follow the bands' pages on the links below & buy their merch & music. I am STILL after spoken intros from bands for use on future shows, so if you are not a bunch of lazy fuckwits please record one for me!! If you enjoy my show and wanna support it then please sign up to my Patreon.

With tracks by - 






 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


1 comment: