Sunday 7 January 2024

High Speed Hangover - 536


Welcome to 2024 folks, yep it's another new year!! The savage heat death of the universe looms ever closer every day!! Still none of us will be around to see it most likely, so that's heartening. Whilst we wait for the total annihilation of all things why not have a listen to my latest show?!

With tracks by - 


*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

1 comment:

  1. Great show, thank you for sharing our music, visit our Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/mantracr

    ReplyDelete