Sunday 21 January 2024

High Speed Hangover - 538


In the DJ Grey news this week my lishy-bum Lisa has tripped over a curb and busted her knee up and a fox has caught a squirrel outside the flat and there are little bits of viscera all over the place. Poor Mr Nutkins got turned into breakfast ☹☹ I have also completed my weekly podcast full of awesome underground metal tunes, poetry, masturbation and war with a certain town in Canada.

With tracks by - 





Here is the link for the Retribution Alive event I mention


*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment