Friday 14 December 2012

Amulet & Angel Witch @ The Unicorn - 14.12.12


Up and coming London heavy metal youngbloods Amulet are honoured to grace the stage with the mighty legends that are Angel Witch!! And a jolly good night of heavy metal, headbanging, foot stomping and singing along is had by all. I figure that most people would have woken up with sore necks the next day and felt almost like they had met 'The Hangman' that Amulet sing about!!








*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment