Wednesday 5 December 2012

Macabre & Obituary @ The Garage - 5.12.12


A gig not to be missed those grandaddys of serial killing grind/death Macabre who I hadn't seen since the time they played at The Marquee fuck knows how many years ago and the always awesome Obituary playing a set full of 89 - 92 classics!! Hell yeah baby!! There were two other bands, I think I totally missed The Amenta and a fair bit of Psycroptic and I didn't bother filming any of them and can't remember now if they were any good. I did film plenty of Macabre & Obituary though, fucking class gig.

Macabre

Serial Killer

Macabre CDs

Obituary




*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment