Saturday 20 July 2013

Blasphtized, Party Cannon, Crepitation, Pighead, Carnal Decay @ The Unicorn - 20.7.13


Another Saturday night, another great gig at The Unicorn, Camden, London, UK. A night of brutal slamming death metal featuring an international line-up.

The UK's Blasphtized kicked off the night in fine fashion with some guttural brutality


Then Scotland's finest sons of slam Party Cannon brought the slam party fun!!

Next up were Crepitation and me and Headtrip got some footage of them and an interview too. Check out this Metal Perv TV Special

Germany's Pighead blasted onto the stage next with a bang and a slam and an Earth-shattering kaboom!!


Finally to finish up an already fantastic night we had Carnal Decay from Switzerland work up the crowd into a frothy slamming mess, great stuff


All in all another fantastic night at London's best metal venue. I am already looking forward to two more gigs there next week, gonna be a blast as always!! \m/

*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment