Wednesday 10 July 2013

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 2





We have decided to do two per month now, kind of mid and late in each month. So around about the 15th and 30th of each month. 

We have released this one a bit early to celebrate Ronnie James Dio's birthday.

This show we featured :-










Songs featured with the kind permission of the bands, all copyrights belong to the bands

*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment