Saturday 27 July 2013

Thrashing The Unicorn

Terror Drone, Exterminus, Crypsis, Divine Chaos, Abadden, Attackhead @ The Unicorn - 27.7.2013

Another great event at The Unicorn, more thrash than you could shake a stick at but plenty to bang your head to. Headtrip & Rebecca filmed the 1st vid then Grey turned up and got some footage of the rest.

TERROR DRONE


EXTERMINUS


CRYPSIS


DIVINE CHAOS


ABADDEN


There are 2 videos below for Attackhead, the 1st one is the live footage only, the 2nd is the live footage mixed with an interview that Rebecca & Headtrip did with the band

ATTACKHEAD


Metal Perv TV Special - Attackhead


All in all a fucking great day/night of THRASH!! With the only downpoint being that Kremated had some problem and were not able to play in the end, which was a real shame as they are a very cool band.

Headtrip & Rebecca also got an interview with Attackhead which I will add to this post when I get it.

*********************************************


Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment