Saturday 15 September 2018

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - The Twilight Zone themed special - Part 5

This show was exclusive for my Patreon patrons but I've put it on general release now. If you enjoy it please consider becoming a patron TODAY 😊



Portrait of a nervous man submitted for your approval: one DJ Grey by name, podcast maker by hobby. A slightly-the-worse-for-wear player of tunes, whose life has been as drab and undistinguished as a bundle of dirty clothes. And though it's very late in the day, he has an errant wish that the rest of his life might be full of lots of cash sent by his beloved PodOmaniacs. In return is a gift of love to them in the form of these additional themed shows. 

Said lesson respectfully submitted to be learned in the Twilight Zone.






























*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment