Thursday 13 September 2018

Free Metal Show - 35


Here we go, 1st up get a load of these Death Metal maniacs from Christchurch, New Zealand. These guys are Decimated King, they formed in 2007 and have an EP and 2 demo tracks released so far.
Ashes EP - 2012
All of these are name your price on their Bandcamp page HERE


Next up we have Sloth King, (are you seeing a theme develop yet?), these guys play Doom Metal, formed in 2014 and hail from Germany. They have a self-titled EP out from 2015.
Which you can go get name your price from HERE



For the last band, here is Rhino King, yes a trio of free kings of Metal!! This Sludge/Doom Metal band from Boston, Massachussetts formed in 2014 and have a demo and an EP both from 2015.
Their EP "Beneath The Waves" is name your price on their Bandcamp page HERE


I played all these bands in my KINGS themed show, you can check it out HERE

Plus, listen to this week's show if you didn't already HERE

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


1 comment: