Tuesday 2 October 2018

Dem Old Tapes - Part 17 - Dissolving of Prodigy


So this Doom/Death Metal band were from the Czech Republic, they formed under the name Bigotry in 1989 before becoming Dissolving of Prodigy in 1993. They had 2 demos, 2 splits, 4 full albums and a compilation came out in 2017 after the band had split up. They split in 2013, their Guitarist/singer René Krystyn died the same year so perhaps his death prompted the end of the band.

This demo I have in my collection has the same name as their 1st album and it seems to feature 5 songs off of it, which seems an unusual way to do things to me. Anyway you can listen to the full album on this YouTube video... Enjoy!





Line - up

René "Fusaty" Krystyn - Guitars, Vocals, Lyrics
Martin Hadgi Stoklosinski - Bass
Jan Krystýn - Drums
Richard Minx - Guitars, Tambourine
Michal Blejchař - Vocals, Lyrics

Track listing

Side A
Affliction
The Torment in Blind Eyes
Damocles Gladius 

Side B
Unfading Sorrow 
Prayer for Love

I'll play a track off of this in my next podcast, make sure you check out this week's podcast show HERE


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment