Tuesday 30 October 2018

Dem Old Tapes - Part 21 - Narcosis





This week's one of them old tapes is Grind band Narcosis from Wigan, England. They were around from 1995 - 2007 with a slew of releases under their belts. They had 3 demos, 5 splits, 2 full length albums and a compilation. This week's tape is their 2nd demo "Agony Battery" from 1996. I also showed off one of their 7" vinyl splits on my vinyl video yesterday. Check that blog out HERE



Line-up
Chris - guitar and vocals
Tez - bass and vocals
Simon - drums
Gordon - samples

Track List
Vanity Black
Zero Species
Cardboard Smile
Pig Iron Vein



I'll be playing a track off of this on my podcast this week, check out last week's show HERE

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry



No comments:

Post a Comment