Sunday 2 December 2018

High Speed Hangover - Show 271


Sorry for missing out on the show last week, there were various reasons there was no show, none of which really matters, there was no show and that's it!! Thankfully there is a show this week though and here is damn well is, give it a listen now you slobs, it has tracks from the following bands

Corners of Sanctuary


























Get the Wacken Metal Battle Canada Vol.5 Compilation


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment