Sunday 23 December 2018

High Speed Hangover - Show 274

DJ Santa Grey and his little helper elf Lisa wish you all a very Merry Christmas folks; especially to all you loyal PodOphiles and PodOmaniacs out there. In celebration of the season we bring you the gift of POD, the latest High Speed Hangover Show!! It's covered in sparkly tinsel strings blasted from my shiny baubles and wrapped up in brightly coloured paper and ribbons. The gift within is the gift of Metal, the greatest musical gift of them all! Enjoy the show and have a great Christmas, but remember the most unholy day of the year Cthulhumass is coming next week!! So prepare to have your sanity blasted folks 😱


Blackstar Halo























*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment