Sunday 9 December 2018

High Speed Hangover - Show 272



Here we go with another awesome show folks, tons of kick-arse bands as per usual all from a DJ who is as silly as ever. The Cimmerian God Crom cares not for your well being but DJ Grey does and he showers you with so much love and Metal it's like spunk at a bukkake party, so open your mouth's wide and drink down all the lovely tunes he ejaculates all over you from his metaphorical podcast penis. You love it you slags!!

With tracks by -

Necrocracy

Moist

Fading Waves

To The Mountains

Sadistik Forest

Intent

Crom

Crom

Condemned

Grimtone

Xul

Sons of the Beast

V13ault

Affliktor

Suicide Forest

Machines on Blast

On My Command

Truent

Stonus

Candle

Reaper

Mental Slavery

Weight of Emptiness

Isgärde

Bludgeon


Get the Wacken Metal Battle Canada Vol.5 Compilation

Get the Armstrong MetalFest 2018 - Mountain Moshpit Vol. 3 Compilation
HERE

If you want to try and win a copy of Bludgeon's "Devoted to Lunacy" album comment at the video on this link HERE, you must subscribe to my channel also to to be eligible.

  

If anyone in the UK does their Christmas shopping via my link below Amazon pay me!! So please do that for me!!

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment