Tuesday 5 February 2019

Dem Old Tapes - Part 33 - Esoteric



Today's digging through my old demo tapes draws has pulled out the 1st release by Birmingham, England Funeral Doom/Death Metal band Esoteric. This album length demo from 1993 is called "Esoteric Emotions - The Death of Ignorance". The band are very much still in existence with 6 albums having been released since this demo came out.


Line-Up
Greg Chandler - Vocals
Bryan Beck - Bass
Darren Earl - Drums
Stuart - Guitars
Simon Phillips - Guitars
Gordon Bicknell - Guitars, Keyboards

Track-List
Side A
1. Esoteric
2. In Solitude
3. Enslavers of the Insecure
4. Scarred

Side B
5. Eyes of Darkness
6. Infanticidal Fantasies
7. Expectations of Love
8. The Laughter of the Ignorant

As this band are very much still active I won't be archiving this demo but you can buy the re-release of it plus lots of other albums from the band's Bandcamp page HERE





Check out this week's podcast show HERE



*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment