Tuesday 12 February 2019

Dem Old Tapes - Part 34 - Ectopia


 For this week's peek at one of Dem Old Tapes from my collection we have London Death Metal band Ectopia. These guys formed in 1992 and had 2 demos out in their time. This one "Hate Release" from 1993 was their 1st with their self-titled 2nd demo coming in 1996. I guess they must have split up sometime after this.


Track List
Move 
Ground Down  
Abuse

Line-Up (last known)
John Rae - Drums
Ben Glover - Guitars

Toby Peters - Vocals, Bass

There was a Jim Mitchel in the band at some point too but Metal Archives doesn't know what he played.






Check out this week's podcast show HERE



*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


2 comments:

  1. Hi Grey Man. Nice to see someone still has an interest in Ectopia! I was the guitarist and yes Spenny was in the band for a few months. Cheers mate. Ben

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool glad you've seen this, please sub my YouTube channel

      Delete