Monday 11 February 2019

Beer and Vinyl - 14


This week we enjoy a couple of tasty beers and discuss the Os from Elric's collection. After the show we listened to a couple of records, Onslaught's "In Search of Sanity" and Motorhead's "Orgasmatron", it's been ages since I span either of those pieces of vinyl and they are damned cool.

Check out the video/blog of my Os HERE



Check out this week's podcast show HERE



      

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment