Saturday 27 July 2019

Catman Jack's 50's Hop - Show 54 - July 2019



The weather is hot this July and so are the tunes on this month's show. Check it out for some great 50's music, drink some cold beer and bop to the show all you cats, kittens and hound dogs

With tracks by - 

Hank C. Burnette
Gene Maltais & The Gibson String Band
Darrel Higham & The Enforcers
Curtis Johnson
Buddy Holly & The Crickets
The Bees
The Inteli-Gents
Lou Josie
Jake Calypso
Johnny Fuller
Kieron McDonald
Mike Penny and His Moonshiners
The Alligators
The Balham Alligators
Ray Harris
The Crystals
Hank Stanford
Chuck Berry
Jackie Wilson
Alton & Johnny
Little Walter
Little Esther
Little Victor
Elmore James
Weldon Rogers
Rockaways


Follow Catman Jack on Facebook


*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment