Thursday 25 July 2019

Free Metal Show - 61


 1st up this week we have a Thrash/Crossover band from Scotland called Daniel Wax Off. They've been going since 2011 and have released 2 demos, 2 splits, 2 EPs and a full length album.


Most of it seems to be name your price up on their Bandcamp page so check their release out HERE



 Next up we have Thou a Sludge/Drone/Doom Metal band from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA. They have been around since 2005 and have a massive stack of releases under their belts, too many for me to be bothered to count them all!


A ton of these releases are up on their Bandcamp page for name your price HERE



Lastly this week we have Barbora from London, England a progressive Metal band who've been around since 2010. They have a single, an EP and a full length released so far.
Go to their Bandcamp page where their 'Tartarus' EP from 2013 is available as a name your price download HERE


Check out my latest podcast HERE

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment