Saturday 20 July 2019

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Numbers Special (#2)

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
Image result for numbers 31-60
Here you go my lovely PodOphiles with this month's Patreon exclusive show, this month I do a Numbers theme again, following up on the 1st part that I did way back in March 2018, you can check it out HERE if you wish. This time I go from 31 to 60, with 2 31's for some reason that I am not too sure about!!

With tracks by - 



































*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment