Sunday 9 February 2020

High Speed Hangover - 333


Oh yeah show 333 halfway to the magical Metal number of 666 of course and what it's been about 6 years to get to this number so I have another 6 years to get to 666 if I can be bothered! Enjoy the show folks, share it with your mates and don't forget to spare a penny for the Witcher or even for your DJ via my Patreon!!

Space Parasites

































Download the Metal Message Compilation HERE
Download the Connecticut Metal Compilation HERE

*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment