Saturday 22 February 2020

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Books - Part 1

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
Here's the 1st part of a 4-part theme series doing a run down of the top 100 novels of all time according to The Guardian newspaper!! So it's almost literally a literary masterpiece!! Have you always wondered what the top 100 books were? If so then yay!! If no then oh dear!! At least there is plenty of Metal tunes in here that you all should enjoy anyway.

With tracks by - 

Spearhead



























*******************************************************************

      

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment