Sunday 16 February 2020

High Speed Hangover - 334


Here's the show once more with loads of great tunes for you all to rock out to. I actually recorded this yesterday as I am out today to indulge in my geeky passion for comic books!! Yes I am off to a comic mart but I'll share this all over the net when I get home, please share the heck out of it yourself too, so it gets a ton of plays. I have a job at last now too, which is nice, so I don't have to beg for people to sign up to my Patreon as much, which is good as no one signs up anyway haha!

With tracks by - 

Axxios


























Download the Metal Message Compilation HERE
Download the Connecticut Metal Compilation HERE

*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment