Tuesday 20 November 2018

Dem Old Tapes - Part 24 - Desulphurize


This week's demo comes from Greece's Doom/Death band Desulphurize who released one demo, "Nihilistic Era" in 1993, before changing their name to Elysian Fields and then The Elysian Fields

I have quite a few The Elysian Fields releases as they are great stuff with 4 full albums, a promo and a comp out so far and they have a new album coming very soon so make sure you check them out.



Line-up
George - Bass, Guitars
Bill A. - Guitars, Vocals
Mike - Vocals

Track List
Where My Tears Dwell (Intro)
Darkness in the Deep of the Burning Light
Black Immortal Land (Father of God)
Capturing the Everlasting Sunlight

The Shadow Knows (Outro)

I am friends with one of the guys on Facebook and asked him if he minded if I make the demo available for download in this blog and he said "The demo is not available for streaming anywhere. That is how we wanted it to be. Although we sold every copy back then, there is no value if it is to be found easily." Which I took to mean NO! So I'm not putting it up in archive but I will be playing a track on my podcast on Sunday and here is a YouTube video of the track "Darkness In The Deep Of The Burning Light"


Check out my latest podcast HERE



*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


2 comments:

  1. The procedure may seem lengthy but it is quite simple and straightforward. Make sure you follow and the requires steps and don’t skip any of the steps. Here is the following procedure to get Redbox TV for Firestick with ease:

    The first step it to launch your Amazon Firestick device and then click on Setting from the Home Screen.
    Thereafter, Select Devices -> Developers option -> Enable Apps from Unknown Sources option
    Now, get back to the Home Screen and look for the Search bar.
    In the search bar, type Downloader and you’ll see an app named “Downloader” with Orange Color icon.
    Now, tap on Download and the download with start automatically.
    Launch Downloader app and then navigate to the browser menu.
    Thereafter, in the URL section, type https://bit.ly/2OcWtfB and click on Go.
    Now, the app will start downloading and once it’s finished, you’ll see the setup wizard.
    Then simply, click on Install and when the app is done installing, click on Open.
    redbox tv apk download

    ReplyDelete