Monday 5 November 2018

My Vinyl A to Z - Part 21

OK as I mentioned last video I have shown off all of my vinyl now so my mate Elric is popping over every week to show off his vinyl on my channel and we can generally have a little natter about it.



Check out Elric's show on Metal Devastation Radio every Monday night at 7 - 9PM UK time. Check out his Facebook page HERE.


Check out this week's podcast show HERE

    

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment