Tuesday 13 November 2018

Dem Old Tapes - Part 23 - Dark Decade


This week's old demo tape is from Dark Decade, these guys were a symphonic Black/Doom band from Nossen, Saxony in Germany. They started out at some point as Nuctermeron but went by this name from 1992 - 1997. 

They had 2 demos in their time "...And the Sun is Shining Black" from 1993 and "In the Land of Disgrace" from 1995 which is the one I have in my collection.

Recorded and mixed at "Brückhaus Audioproductions".
Produced by Jens Eisbein, Michael Heidereich & Dark Decade on 5./6. March '95.


Track List
Side A
Intro / In the Land of Disgrace  
The Black Clouds of Hades 
Reign of Terror

Side B
Fire of Damnation
Warchilds
The Lost Souls of a Cold Planet

Line-up
Lunatic Aggressor - Drums, Vocals (backing)
Maik - Guitars
Jan - Keyboards
Uwe - Vocals, Bass


Lunatic Aggressor went on to join Nuctermeron, I am unsure if this has any connection to the original name of Dark Decade or is just a coincidence. They have an EP from 2016 called "Knights of Hell"

Check out this week's podcast show HERE


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment