Tuesday 22 January 2019

Dem Old Tapes - Part 31 - Vox Mortis



This week on the Dem Old Tapes blog we have an old UK Thrash band called Vox Mortis. Forming in 1988 and hailing from Bedford, these guys had 2 demos out back in the day and this is the 1st of the 2 "Cursed Earth" released in 1989. I do have the 2nd demo too, so keep an eye out for that one in a future blog sometime.

Metal Archives doesn't have info on when the band split up but I would guess it was early 90's. There is no mention of any of the band members moving on to new band projects. I checked out their Facebook page but it hasn't got much information on it either.



Line-Up
Ant Skelton - Bass
John Miller - Guitars
Doug Turner - Guitars, Vocals
Baz Fitzgerald  - Drums

Track-List
Side A
1. Vox Mortis
2. RotGut
3. Circle Of Blood

Apparently the B-side was remixes of the tracks from side A, I think this is the A-side versions of the track up in the archive.





Check out this week's podcast show HERE


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment