Tuesday 29 January 2019

Dem Old Tapes - Part 32 - Frustrum



This week's look at a tape in my collection is all about this promo from 2000 by London Death Metal band Frustrum. These guys formed in 1998 and this was the only release they put out. They did a few gigs in London that I caught them at and interviewed them in my fanzine way back in time. (Damn nearly 20 years ago now!!

According to Metal Archives two of the band members seem to be currently active in new bands, singer Hal is in Talanas and drummer Dani Ben-Haim hits the skins for Adorior, Grave Miasma & Scythian


Sorry for the shit photo!!

Promo Line-up
D. Ben-Haim - Drums, Bass, Guitars
J. Linton - Guitars
H. Sinden - Vocals

Full Line-up
Pierre - Bass
Dani Ben-Haim - Drums
Mike Dommett - Guitars
Jason Linton - Guitars
Hal Sinden - Vocals

Track List
1. Sycophantia
2. Release Potential


Check out this week's podcast show HERE


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment