Sunday 6 January 2019

High Speed Hangover - Show 276


Holy heck, it's 2019 and I totally forgot to say Happy New Year on the show!! So I'll say it here in the blog instead, "Happy  New Year!!" There you go, don't you feel all warm and fuzzy inside now? 

If by some miracle you've made it your New Year's Resolution to assist poor struggling podcast producers in their endeavours then please become one of my Patreons today! You get an exclusive extra show every month for just a dollar! What a bargain! Or if you are in the UK please hit my Amazon ad if you are shopping there and they pay me for that!!

Enjoy the show anyway, go like the band's pages

Doan



























Get the Wacken Metal Battle Canada Vol.5 Compilation

*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment