Wednesday 16 January 2019

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - People special

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
It's exclusive show for all my super-dooper PodOmaniacs time!!!! And here it is, this month's special is all about people! Famous people, historic people, just lots of different people really!! Clever people, evil people, sad people, creative people, mainly dead people! Not all of them though!! If you are a Patreon I'll be sending the show straight to your email inbox, if you want to check it out and you're not a patron, go HERE if you'd like to sign up. It's just a dollar a month!!

With tracks by -

Howling Giant










Arkham Witch
Check out the blog about David Lund and the Victorian Occult HERE










Defuntos
Read more about Margaret Moyes HERE







*********************************************
      

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment