Sunday 23 June 2019

High Speed Hangover - 300

Fuck me!! It's show 300!!! Cor blimey guvnor who'd have thunk it? 300 shows of this old guff? Of course the music is sublime but what a dodgy DJ haha!! Thanks to all those who have listened since show 1, probably very few of you lol, thanks to those who have joined me along the way and stuck with me, 300 thank yous to you people. Massive thanks to my Patreon supporters, my PodOmaniacs - Alexandra my Russian agent, Colin, Kev, Elric, The Fed and the guys from EverCross. The link is down below folks if you wanna join up, also there is a donate button if you want to buy me a pint \m/

With tracks by - 

Lark































Sub my YouTube and comment on this video to try and win a CD
*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment