Sunday 2 June 2019

High Speed Hangover - Show 297


It's another Sunday and another show, yay!! Enjoy the show folks and don't forget to go like all the band's pages and buy their merch and stuff. Please sub/follow my pages too and if you are left eager for more Metal from me then check out my Patreon page where I do an extra show every month for my PodOmaniacs \m/

With tracks by - 

Rival




























Enter my Cruella CD giveaway on YouTube please


*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaa Been jamming out to your show {GRey Man } love it it's like a school of Heavy Metal your the teacher & us we are the student's it's great to hear & check out so many bands so much great metal these days when you hear bands on your show that you like then you can purchase there music check them out yeaaaaaah ! I'm the grey haired bostard 'Granpa Metal 'Roger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool stuff mate, I am glad you are liking the show, yes there are so many bands around and I am trying to share some of them great bands with as many people as I can. Share the link with as many people as you can please so all these cool bands get heard \m/

      Delete