Friday 28 June 2019

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - U.F.C. Special

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
Image result for ufc logo
Here is the Patreon special for this month with a theme chosen by one of my kind patrons, the theme is Mixed Martial Arts/Ultimate Fighting Championship!! So I go through the companies history and look at some of their events and fighters since their inception back in 1993 and try and think up some links to some cool tunes for you all to band your heads to.

With track by - 

Uranium Belt
















*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment