Tuesday 12 June 2018

Dem Old Tapes - Show 2 - Stubborn




 

I have hardly any information about the band for this weeks look into Dem old Tapes, except that they are called Stubborn and the tape is dated 1996. There are a couple of phone numbers on the tape with a Saffron Walden, Essex area code so it's pretty sure they were from that area. They have no Metal Archives page at all that I can see. I would imagine that this got handed to me back when I was putting on gigs at The Braindead Club 20 odd years ago. I can't recall if they ever played at the venue at all. Listening to the tape it's that rap/groove/modern type of metal, not my cup of tea in the slightest. Check it out though and if you have any info let me know I'll update this blog.



rhymes: psi
riffs: tom b
riddims: jk
roots: rob

If anyone from the band happens to see this and is not happy having their old music shared then get in touch and I will take it down.




*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry



No comments:

Post a Comment