Sunday 3 June 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 246



We are back on Planet Earth for this week's show after the super space themed show from last week. It's another bumper metal packed show though with a ton of great and varied bands. Go like their Facebook pages and buy their merch and music folks.

Help out this show too by liking my pages, following my channel etc and if you want to help out with my costs please become a patron on my Patreon page or use my ad links if you are shopping on Amazon, cheers

With tracks by

Hyponic




























*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment