Tuesday 5 June 2018

Dem Old Tapes - Show 1 - Deadbolt



So here's a new feature for this blog, going to be going through all my old demos, looking for forgotten gems and possibly some stuff that is best left forgotten!! We'll see!!

So here's DEADBOLT a Thrash/Groove band from London, they formed in 1996 and had an EP "Choke" in 1998 and this self-titled demo from 1997.


Track List - 
Side A
Beaten Down
Disquiet

Side B
Unsure
Wants And Needs

Line-up
Neil - Bass
Dan - Drums
Nick - Guitar
James - Guitar
Martin - Vocals

All songs copyright Deadbolt 1996

*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry



3 comments: