Friday 15 June 2018

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - The Twilight Zone themed special - Part 2

This show was exclusive for my Patreon patrons but I've put it on general release now. If you enjoy it please consider becoming a patron TODAY 😊




From the depths of the darkest regions of the mind, broadcast from the shadows of the highest pinnacles of man's imagination comes a show. A show of sound and noises, with information and rhythmic pulses vibrating from within dimensions unknown and never suspected to exist. Unlock the door to the realm of mystery with the key of becoming a Patreon to witness the opening of a strange phenomenon we like to call... The Twilight Zone (themed special part 2)

Silent Line

Pencil Lead Syringe

Night Demon

Syrebris

Lunar Pocket

Armus

Vexen

Aberrance

New Mexican Erection

Cloven Hoof

Tyran' Pace

Ingested

Ecocide

Beriedir

Chrome Division

Deathbell

Witch

Dormanth

Nothgard

PussyVibes

Aedoom

Lintver


     

*********************************************

Check out some music on...



********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment