Wednesday 4 July 2018

Bastardhammer music video




Click on the player above to listen to Bastardhammer's debut album from 2013 "10 Counts of Fuck Off", you can buy it from their Bandcamp for just £3.

These London based Crust Punk/Death Metal maniacs have hit on a cool or perhaps slightly deranged idea to make a music video for a new song using art provided by their fans. I jumped on it like a shot, not because I have any artistic talent though, I just thought it would be a laugh. I emailed them straight away and then shared their post all over my pages so they'd get all the applicants that they needed.

My application was accepted, here is the message I received! 

So, I sharpened my pencil, got out my lucky gonk and planned my artistic masterpiece!! Check out the video below to see my magnificent picture take shape!


Here is the finished piece
I'm hot for Satan, I wanna make you moan by Grey - aged 48 3/4s

I will post up the Bastardhammer video masterpiece here when it has been completed

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry



No comments:

Post a Comment