Sunday 8 July 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 251



Here we go again, we had the mega 250th/5th birthday show last week and now it's business as usual as we march on to 300, 350 and beyond!! I think I'll quit when I get to 666 but that is a way off yet 😛 Anyway, enjoy the show you all and check me out on Cranium Titanium radio show on Monday 9th too!!

Howling Giant


























*********************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...


************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


1 comment: