Thursday 12 July 2018

Free Metal Show - 27

1st up of the three freebies I have for you to check out is the strangely named Crust Punk/Black Metal band Forest Whitaker. Hailing from San Antonio, Texas, USA these guys formed in 1999 and have 4 EPs, a split and a full length to their names so far. I am not sure if they are still active as their Facebook page has been removed.
Their insanely cute, or is it hideous?, "Blobfish" album from 2014 is up on the Torn Flesh Records Bandcamp for Free HERE


Next up from Chile we have some Thrash/Doom by a solo project band called Aedoom. They've been around since 2006 and have released a demo from 2013 and an album "Inner Silence" from 2014. Once again this band's Facebook page is no longer active so it may have quit going.
You can still enjoy the album though, which you can go get from HERE



I should think this last band for the week are still active though. They are called Snake Fighter and play some cool Heavy Metal out of Branson, Missouri, USA. They have a demo, EP and the spectacularly awesomely named album "Through the Snake-Time Continuum" that came out in February this year.
Volume I - Demo 2010
Bring The Thunder - EP 2012
Through the Snake-Time Continuum - LP - 2018

These can all be found on their Bandcamp HERE so go pick them up NOW!!!!

********************************************

Check out my latest podcast episode HERE

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment