Sunday 1 July 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 250

The picture for this show is of a nice comment I received from an avid fan on Facebook earlier this week :) With such high praise ringing in my ears, here is the 5th birthday show, my 250th!! Actually this quote reminds me of my fave lyrics from Wehrmacht, "opinions are like arseholes, listen up and think, we all fucking have one and they all fucking stink". So whilst one person might say "you talk too fast and your shows are too long", I might say "you listen too slowly and you have a low attention span take your Ritalin and calm down". Oh just want to add that I say this with "all respect" by the way, I wouldn't want to upset anyone. Also I think you are confusing microphones with vacuum cleaners there but c'est la vie, I am a shit DJ I happily admit it. Anyway if anyone else would like to fart their opinions at me feel free to do so here in the blog or on the Facebook page. Cheers folks, enjoy the show, at least the music parts of it anyway \m/

With tracks by -

Retched
























*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...



******************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment