Monday 9 July 2018

DJ Grey talks with Cranium Titanium Radio


So I got interviewed on Cranium Titanium radio by show host Trevor McCormack on Flirt.FM in Ireland! There were a few technical issues!! The station internet went down and my phone did it's usual trick of being atrocious!! It was a lot of fun anyway and I'm very grateful to DJ Trev for taking the time to have me on the show, cheers mate.

Check out the interview below.



Or if you want to listen to the whole show, which you should do, here it is


And, of course, check out the Cranium Titanium show archives, all shows are ready to listen to on Mixcloud which you can go and check out here


Thanks for having me on mate, it was cool, just a shame my phone made most of what I said a touch garbled!!



*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


1 comment: