Monday 20 August 2018

Monsters of Rock - 1988 - 30 years ago


Today 30 years ago was my 1st Heavy Metal gig. I just thought I'd post up my memories of it and do a video. I will post up photos etc if I get around to it :P

I mention a disparraging article, a newspaper opinion piece that some hack wrote and the Bailey Brothers read out at the festival. I tried to get hold of it to post here but had no joy. If anyone has a link or a picture of it please send it my way so I can add it to this blog.









There is an article HERE about the gig and the tragedy that happened. The 2 lads who died were around my age at the time, so when I think of all the stuff I've done over the last 30 years, stuff these lads would have probably done similar and never got the chance to, it does make you think.

Check out my latest podcast HERE

*************************************************

   

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment