Sunday 5 August 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 255


Here's the new show people, jam packed full of Metally goodness, mmmm-hmmm yummy in your earhole tummy!! The links to the band's pages are below, go hit them with some likes and buy their music & merch. Check out my blogs/pages, and why not become a PodOmaniac on Patreon and get an extra exclusive show every month too!?

Arkheth




























*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


1 comment:

  1. HEY THANK YOU FOR PLAYING LIPSHOK !

    CHUNKY THE BASS PLAYER!

    ReplyDelete